Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) is a system of psychology that can help you break free of negative thoughts and cultivate useful beliefs about yourself and the world around you.
NLP is based on the idea that we perceive the world through our senses and translate our perceptions into thought processes, both conscious and unconscious. We use language to make sense of the world, and communicate our concepts to others. NLP is the study of how the words we speak influence our experience. Personal programming consists of our internal processes and thinking patterns that we use to make decisions, solve problems, learn, and get results.
When used in conjunction with hypnosis, NLP is a powerful tool that can transform experiences and guide learning in order to influence positive results now and in the future.
Practical applications of NLP:
- Improve your effectiveness in communication
- Increase learning
- Find out what makes you and others tick
- Take a shorter route to getting results
- Influence others with integrity
- Create your own future
- Make sense of your reality
- Use it as a toolkit for relationships in the workplace
- Use it for personal change!
The four main areas of NLP will help anyone learn to:
- Build instant rapport with anyone, at any time
- Increase your sensory perception to your benefit
- Think about what it is you want, and avoid getting stuck in a negative loop
- Maximize your flexibility: If what you’re doing isn’t working, try something else! NLP will help you find a new perspective.
If you are interested in a consultation for NLP coaching please contact us